We can help you set up your digital banking. Whether we like it or not, society is moving further and further towards a digitised way of doing everything. Some people find this process stressful, however or job is to take the stress out of technology. We reduce stress by doing the tasks for you, and training you only in the parts you need to know. We also don’t recommend making changes if your current method of doing something is working for you.
Different Types of Banking
- Phone banking – accessing your bank details via a telephone
- Online banking – accessing your bank details via a website, usually on a laptop or desktop
- App-based banking – accessing your bank details using an app, usually using an app on a tablet (e.g. iPad) or smartphone (iPhone or Android)
Most banks do phone banking and online banking, however not all do app-based banking. Here’s some banks that do app-based banking:
- Royal Bank of Scotland
Common Problems (Which We Can Fix)
Here is a list of common problems people face, that we can solve:
- Can’t access online or app-based banking, usually because you’ve forgotten your online password or PIN, or some other configuration issue
- Don’t understand how online or app-based banking works
- Don’t trust digital banking so avoid it (it’s relatively safe if you learn some basic cybersecurity which we can teach you)
Contact us if you’d like us to help you with your digital banking problems. Our aim is to reduce your technology-related stress.